: HOME  |  Privacy Policies  |  Frequently Asked Questions  |  Training

Privacy Forms - HCCs |  Privacy Information - Patients/Pacientes  

   Additional Information  |  Contact Information

YOU ARE HERE : HOME / HIPAA Frequently Asked Questions /What form to use for Visitors

4. If I have a visitor/observer coming onto campus, what steps should I take if the visitor/observer may have access to patients or PHI? 

All volunteers, or volunteer activity, visitors, and/or observers who, as part of an educational program or experience, may have access to patients or Protected Health Information must complete the University of Oklahoma Confidentiality Agreement for Volunteers/Visitors found on the HIPAA Forms website.   This form must be completed prior to the volunteer, visitor, or observer accessing patient or PHI and should be retained by the department.

Return to FAQ List

TOP ^  

The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center

Office of Compliance
P. O. Box 26901
Oklahoma City, OK 73129
Phone: (405) 271-2511, (866) 836-3150
Fax: (405) 271-1076

Copyright © 2014 The Board of Regents of the University of Oklahoma, All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer | Copyright